Ooey Gooey Pecan Pie in a Mug Recipe: A Great Alternative to a Whole Pie on Thanksgiving by 30Seconds Food
When you need a pecan pie fix but don't want to make a whole pie, this pecan pie mug recipe is for you. It makes two, so be sure to share.
Top this pecan pie mug cake recipe with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Serve hot or warm. This would be a fun recipe for the family to make together for dessert.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, honey or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of salt
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 graham crackers or gingersnap cookies, crushed (about 2 tablespoons)
- pecans and additional crushed cookies, for the top
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, egg and chopped nuts.
- Put 1 tablespoon on the crushed cookies onto the bottom of each mug.
- Divide the filling between the two mugs.
- Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until set but still a little jiggly.
- Decorate the top with the pecan halves and more crushed cookies.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Agave Nectar $4 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Graham Crackers $3 & Up
Gingersnaps $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.