Crack Chicken Recipe: This Easy, Kid-Friendly Chicken Casserole Utilizes Your Slow Cooker by Gwen Johnson
What's crack chicken? It's creamy, ranch-dressing-spiked chicken mixed with peas and egg noodles. Who wouldn't love that combination? If you'd like, garnish with some crispy, crumbled bacon. Kids don't like peas? Leave them out of their portion and add them to yours!
- 3 - 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 envelope dry ranch seasoning mix
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 package (8 ounces) egg noodles
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and chicken broth into a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Remove chicken, shred and return to pot.
- Add the egg noodles and peas. Cook about 30 minutes more or until noodles are tender. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.