5-Ingredient Creamy Crack Chicken Recipe Cooks Low & Slow by 30Seconds Food
What's crack chicken? It's creamy, ranch dressing seasoned chicken mixed with egg noodles and sometimes peas. While some may not like the name, they will love the flavor! Who wouldn't love that combination? You could even add more vegetables into the dish, like broccoli, carrots or green beans.
This easy noodle and chicken recipe is a comforting, family-pleasing dinner that's easy on the wallet. Besides being budget friendly, even picky eaters seem to enjoy this recipe. Pack the leftovers for lunch the next day!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 1/2 hours
Total Time: 8 1/2 hours
- 3 - 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 envelope dry ranch seasoning mix
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 package (8 ounces) egg noodles
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and chicken broth into a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Remove chicken, shred and return to pot.
- Add the egg noodles and peas. Cook about 30 minutes more or until noodles are tender. Serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.