5-Ingredient Crack Chicken Recipe: This Creamy Chicken & Noodles Recipe Cooks Low & Slow by 30Seconds Food
What's crack chicken? It's creamy, ranch-dressing-spiked chicken mixed with egg noodles and sometimes peas. Who wouldn't love that combination? This easy chicken recipe is a comforting, family-pleasing dinner.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 1/2 hours
Total Time: 8 1/2 hours
- 3 - 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 envelope dry ranch seasoning mix
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 package (8 ounces) egg noodles
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and chicken broth into a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours.
- Remove chicken, shred and return to pot.
- Add the egg noodles and peas. Cook about 30 minutes more or until noodles are tender. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.