Pork Chops With Rosemary Mustard Cream Sauce Is the Comfort Food You Need Right Now by 30Seconds Food
Need a little comfort food in your life? This easy pork chop recipe has a velvety, creamy mustard sauce that's spiked with rosemary. Serve with rice or potatoes to soak up that flavorful sauce.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine (optional)
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Here's how to make it:
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a skillet and brown the pork chops on both sides. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the onion and rosemary. Cook, stirring, about 4-5 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add the chicken broth and white wine, if using. Stir to remove brown bits from the bottom of the skillet. Add the mustard and stir to combine.
- Put the pork chops back into the skillet. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer about 20 minutes, or until chops are cooked through. Remove the pork chops.
- Add the butter, heavy cream and sour cream to the skillet. Stir until smooth. Put the chops back into the skillet and drizzle with sauce. Garnish with fresh rosemary. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cast Iron Skillets $15 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Dried Rosemary $3 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Whole Grain Dijon Mustard $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.