3-Ingredient Baked Garlic & Rosemary Pork Ribs Recipe: Tender Ribs in Under an Hour? Yes! by Donna John
When Daniel Mancini posted this rosemary and garlic ribs recipe, my menu changed for that night. Being from Texas, we eat barbecued ribs and smoked ribs, but after making this baked recipe my rib game changed. This pork rib recipe is quick and easy – and they smell heavenly. I mean heavenly. When pork ribs go on sale, I stock the freezer just for this recipe.
The pork ribs are rubbed on both sides with olive oil and the seasoned with salt and pepper. Now comes the flavor. The ribs are now rubbed all over with lots of garlic and fresh rosemary. Be generous! The ready-for-the-oven ribs are baked for about one hour. They are tender, juicy and packed with incredible flavor.
Serve these baked pork ribs with your favorite side dishes. I like asparagus, broccoli, broccolini or roasted brussels sprouts. And you can't go wrong with a grain or mashed potatoes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes to rest
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 1 rack baby back ribs or pork spareribs, silverskin removed and at room temperature
- 1 large sprig fresh rosemary, needles removed and minced
- 5 large cloves garlic, minced (or more if you love garlic)
- olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Put the ribs on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Rub both sides of the ribs with olive oil. Season both sides with kosher salt and pepper. Rub the garlic and rosemary all over the top of the ribs. Be generous!
- Cook in a preheated 375-degree F oven for an hour or until cooked through and browned. Allow ribs to rest 10 minutes before cutting.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Black Pepper $3 & Up
Kosher Salt $2 & Up
Aluminum Foil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.