3-Ingredient Baked Garlic & Rosemary Pork Ribs Recipe Cooks in 1 Hour (A Foodie's Favorite) by Donna John
When Daniel Mancini posted this rosemary and garlic ribs recipe, my menu changed for that night. Being from Texas, we eat barbecued ribs and smoked ribs, but after making this recipe my rib game changed.
This pork rib recipe is quick and easy – and they smell heavenly. I mean heavenly. When pork ribs go on sale, I stock the freezer just for this recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes to rest
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 1 rack baby back ribs or pork spareribs, silverskin removed and at room temperature
- 1 large sprig fresh rosemary, needles removed and minced
- 5 large cloves garlic, minced (or more if you love garlic)
- olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Put the ribs on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Rub both sides of the ribs with olive oil. Season both sides with kosher salt and pepper. Rub the garlic and rosemary all over the top of the ribs. Be generous!
- Cook in a preheated 375-degree F oven for an hour or until cooked through and browned. Allow ribs to rest 10 minutes before cutting.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Black Pepper $3 & Up
Kosher Salt $2 & Up
Aluminum Foil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.