Chef Adrianne Calvo's Miso-Marinated Chicken Drumsticks With Maple Horseradish Pomegranate Glaze Is What's for Dinner by Chef Adrianne Calvo
Chicken drumsticks soaked in a miso marinade and then baked and coated with a maple and horseradish glaze. What's not to fall in love with?
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon horseradish (fresh or prepared horseradish)
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds, plus more for garnish
- chives, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the miso paste, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, honey, rice wine vinegar and water to make a marinade. Put the drumsticks in the marinade and refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Remove the chicken from the marinade and pat dry. Place the drumsticks on a nonstick baking sheet and cook 15-17 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook maple syrup, horseradish and pomegranate seeds in a pot over medium-high heat until thickened slightly, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add the glaze to a bowl and toss the drumsticks in the glaze. Return to the oven and cook another 5 minutes to allow the glaze to adhere to the chicken. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and chives. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Miso Paste $4 & Up
Light Soy Sauce $2 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Prepared Horseradish $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.