30 Healthy, Delicious & Easy Fish Recipes That You Have Got to Try ASAP by 30Seconds Food
Trying to add more fish to your diet? Good idea, because fish may actually be healthier and better for you than red meat, according to the American Heart Association.
Here are 30 healthy fish recipes that are easy to prepare and will make you look forward to fish night:
1. Pistachio-Crusted Salmon: This pistachio-crusted salmon recipe is the perfect weeknight meal. And it's ready in less than 30 minutes. Seriously!
2. Marinated Salmon: You would think this salmon recipe would be salty because of the soy sauce, but think again. Marinating the salmon imparts a rich flavor and changes the texture of the fish. Great for a busy weeknight meal.
3. Balsamic-Glazed Salmon: Fish is also a good source of omega 3s, which help promote heart health and support immune systems. This balsamic-glazed salmon recipe is packed with flavor.
4. Popcorn-Crusted Fish: Popcorn as a crust on fish? Now why didn’t I think of that? Oh, but Chef Gigi did!
5. Salmon & Asparagus: This easy salmon dish is delish and ready in no time. Add brown rice, quinoa or pasta for a complete meal.
6. Honey-Glazed Salmon: Sweet salmon that's ready in about eight minutes? Yes, please.
7. Grilled Branzino: Branzino is so easy to work with and easy to serve. Cooked whole, the firm flesh just falls right off bone and requires only a short period of grill time.
8. Mayonnaise Baked Cod: Know someone who frowns any time fish is being served for dinner? The mayonnaise in this easy fish recipe makes the cod super moist. Throw in the cheese, lemon and other seasonings, and you may soon have a fish lover on your hands.
9. Cheesy Salmon Patties: Here's a different twist on the traditional salmon patties. They can stick very easily because of the cheese, so be sure to use a nonstick pan and keep an eye on them.
10. Broiled Fish With Tomatoes & Swiss Cheese: Sometimes (a lot of times!) simple is best when you're trying to feed your family. This easy recipe has four ingredients and features healthy fish. What could be better?
11. Honey Sriracha Salmon: This easy salmon recipe is sweet yet spicy! Adjust the heat to your preference, playing with the addition of Sriracha.
12. Cod in Thai Coconut Green Curry Sauce: Delicate white fish floating in a sea of green coconut curry sauce is ready in about 30 minutes. Serve with noodles or rice and adjust the amount of curry paste to fit your taste. Any white fish would work well in this recipe.
13. Citrus-Glazed Salmon With Grilled Oranges: If you want to make your outdoor grilling a little healthier, try this easy citrus-glazed salmon recipe. Grilled oranges may be your new obsession after you do.
14. Cajun Kissed Honey Salmon: What to do with those salmon fillets? Hit the pantry and pull out olive oil, honey and Cajun seasoning. That's it. You're now on your way to a healthy salmon dinner in less than 20 minutes.
15. Salmon & Asparagus Packets: These easy salmon and asparagus foil packets make a quick dinner and are great for cookouts or camping trips. You can even prepare them ahead of time.
16. Fried Fish: Who doesn't love a fish fry – or a fried fish dinner? Nothing fancy here, just a simple batter and a few minutes in hot oil. Serve with homemade tartar sauce, cole slaw and french fries.
17. Tempura Fish Tacos With Serrano Avocado Sauce: Although most fish taco enthusiasts disagree about what makes the ultimate fish taco, know this: in its purest form, this iconic dish consists of only a few items: savory pieces of fish, a little dressed cabbage slaw and a creamy, delicious dressing folded into a warm tortilla.
18. Orange Baked Fish: Citrus and fish play very well together. Serve with a vegetable and you have a healthy, family-friendly meal that could also be served to company.
19. Trout With Lemony Almonds: This easy fish dish is a healthy way to add to the seafood section in your recipe box. If you can't find trout, catfish, haddock, pollack, redfish, striped bass or whitefish are good substitutes.
20. Ellie Krieger's Tilapia Milanese: "Tilapia is so clean tasting and so mild that really even people who don’t think they like fish, they like tilapia," says Ellie Krieger, registered dietitian and host of Ellie's Real Good Food.
21. BBQ Salmon & Couscous Veggie Packets: This easy fish recipe is a whole meal packed into one aluminum foil package. Perfection!
22. Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon: Cooking on a cedar plank helps keep food moist and infuses a wonderful wood flavor. This easy cedar plank salmon recipe has a sweet mustard glaze and is a healthy way to light up the grill.
23. Creamy Tuscan Salmon: Did your stomach growl when you looked at this succulent salmon? We get it! This easy Tuscan salmon recipe has a creamy sauce flavored with Parmesan, garlic, tomatoes and spinach. What more do you need? So simple and so good!
24. Salmon Piccata: We love chicken piccata, but sometimes you need a little fish in your life. Serve this flavor-packed salmon piccata recipe with your favorite vegetable and a crisp salad.
25. Simple Baked Cod: If you're trying to eat a more Mediterranean diet because of the health benefits, this easy cod recipe is calling your name. With just three simple ingredients, this Mediterranean recipe is on the table in 15 minutes.
26. Pan-Seared Halibut: When it comes to fish recipes, sometimes simple is the best way to go. This easy pan-seared halibut recipe is crispy and flavored with just a hint of lemon. Perfection.
27. Panko-Crusted Baked Tilapia: A healthy meal on the table in about 15 minutes? Yep! This easy baked tilapia recipe is crispy, fast and good for you. Not a fan of tilapia? Substitute your favorite white fish.
28. Cheesy Baked Cod: Fish is always a healthy choice for dinner. This easy baked cod recipe has a cheesy bread topping that's flavored with garlic and smoked paprika. Yum!
29. Tuna With Lemon and Parsley Butter: Some people are scared to try cooking fresh tuna steaks because they can dry out very quickly. The secret is to cook them fast – and adding a buttery sauce never hurt either. This easy tuna steak recipe with parsley butter is ready in about 10 minutes.
30. Soy & Mirin Glazed Salmon: Healthy salmon fillets get a quick soak in a Asian marinade and then are quickly pan seared for a flavor-packed dinner. Serve this easy salmon recipe with brown rice or rice noodles and wasabi.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Fish Cookbooks $3 & Up
Fish Spatulas $6 & Up
Fish Fryers $15 & Up
Fish Deboners $4 & Up
Fish Glazes $3 & Up
Fish Serving Platters $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.