One-Pan Breakfast Casserole Recipe May Change Your Mother's Day Plans by Debi Lilly
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- olive oil
- 5 medium russet potatoes, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 package Italian cheese, shredded
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 package Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 package bacon, cooked crisp
Here's how to make it:
- Heat some olive oil in a skillet. Add the potatoes and cook for about 7 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Add the cooked sausage on top of the potatoes. Next add the red pepper, scallions and garlic on top of the sausage and a handful of cheese.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, then pour them over the top of the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Once the eggs are cooked through, add the chopped parsley.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Slide or spatula out of skillet and onto a cutting board. Top with the cooked bacon and serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.