20-Minute Garlic Lemon Butter Shrimp Recipe Is an Easy One-Pan Dinner by 30Seconds Food
This savory garlic lemon butter skillet shrimp recipe is so good, you won't believe how easy it is to make. It will have you out of the kitchen and at the table in about 20 minutes. Easy and delicious, what could be better than that?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 - 5 cloves garlic, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper, to taste. Cook until shrimp turn pink, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook another minute.
- Pour in the lemon juice and stir. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.