Cola Baked Beans Recipe: This Slow-cooker Baked Beans Recipe Is a Sweet Side Dish by Donna John
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 to 5 hours
Total Time: 4 to 5 hours
- 1 can (55 ounces) baked beans (I used Bush's Original Baked Beans)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 pound bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled (I used maple bacon)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cola (I used Coke)
Here's how to make it:
1. Put all the ingredients into a slow cooker.
2. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
Note: If you want the sauce a little thicker, remove the lid during the last 30 minutes to an hour of cooking time.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.