Easy Dalgona Coffee Recipe: An Amazing Whipped Coffee Recipe You Need Right Now by 30Seconds Food
Have you tried Dalgona coffee yet? You simply must! Dalgona coffee (aka whipped coffee) is made by whipping equal parts of coffee, sugar and water until it's thick, creamy and irresistible. The mixture is then plopped on top of milk. If you're a coffee lover, you won't be able to resist the deliciousness in this cup of joe!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 cup whole milk, almond milk or your favorite milk
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the coffee, sugar and water in a bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the mixture for about 4-5 minutes, or until it turns a golden brown and is thick.
- Pour the milk into a glass.
- Top the milk with the whipped coffee.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.