Chicken Wing Recipes: These Sticky Caramelized Chicken Wings Are the Definition of Delicious by Gwen Johnson
Caramelized is defined as to "cook or be cooked so as to develop the characteristic brown color and nutty flavor of caramel." This easy caramelized chicken wings recipe will make you want to caramelize everything. Serve as an appetizer or with a vegetable for a quick dinner.
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or olive oil
- 1/2 cup lite soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- green onions, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine the oil, lite soy sauce, ketchup, honey and garlic in a bowl.
- Put the chicken wings on a foil-covered baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce over and toss to coat.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 45 to 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is caramelized. Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.