Easter Nest Cake Recipe: You'll Have This Easy Easter Cake Ready Before the Easter Bunny Hides His Eggs by Donna John
With everyone staying at home this Easter because of coronavirus (COVID-19), you may not feel like putting a lot of time and effort into an elaborate Easter dessert. This easy Easter basket nest cake may change your mind! It starts with a boxed cake mix and can be assembled in no time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 box cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 tub chocolate frosting
- chocolate bars
- pretzel sticks
- Robin's Eggs
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the cake according to package directions for a bundt pan. Allow to cool completely.
- Frost the cake with the chocolate icing.
- Grate the chocolate bars over the top of the cake using a cheese grater.
- Fill the hole with pretzel sticks to create the nest.
- Add Robin's Eggs.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bundt Cake Pans $8 & Up
Cheese Graters $5 & Up
Cake Mixes $1 & Up
Chocolate Frosting $2 & Up
Chocolate Bars $2 & Up
Pretzel Sticks $2 & Up
Robin's Eggs $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.