Healthy Tuna & White Bean Salad Recipe: 10-Minute Cannellini Bean & Tuna Salad Recipe Is Dinner Done Light by 30Seconds Food
Looking for a healthy way to enjoy what's already in your kitchen? This tasty tuna and white bean salad recipe is so easy, and uses healthy pantry ingredients. This easy recipe is a great addition to your healthy eating plan.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 1 can tuna in oil, drained
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- crushed red pepper flakes or Tabasco sauce (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine everything in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Toss gently to combine. Serve on rolls, crackers or lettuce.
Note: If you use tuna packed in water, simply add some olive oil to the salad before tossing.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tuna Packed in Oil $1 & Up
Tuna Packed in Water $1 & Up
Cannellini Beans $1 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Tabasco Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.