The Best Easter Recipes: 33 Easy Easter Recipes You'll Want to Add to Your Easter Menu – From Main Dishes to Desserts by 30Seconds Food
Don't let coronavirus, social distancing and being safe (not stuck!) at home keep you from preparing an Easter dinner. Throw a ham in the oven to warm up – or serve it cold – and make a couple of these easy recipes to go along with it. Use the leftover ham for sandwiches and other recipes throughout the week. Stay safe and have a happy Easter!
1. Dijon Deviled Eggs: Deviled eggs don't have to be complicated. Elevated with Dijon mustard and smoked paprika, these deviled eggs are a little bite of heaven.
2. Carrot Toasts: Easy carrot toasts are not only healthy, they make a fun addition to your Easter table or spring parties and are a nutritious snack anytime.
3. Easter Rice Krispies Treats: If you're short on time but want a fun Easter treat everyone will love, try these spring-ified Rice Krispies treats! Don't have Easter M&Ms? You could also use pastel sprinkles or crushed up Robin's Eggs.
4. Mashed Cinnamon Honey Carrots: Tired of the same old starchy side dishes? You don't have to be with these mashed cinnamon honey carrots.
5. Asparagus Tart: This asparagus tart recipe has three ingredients and is ready in under 30 minutes. Kind of perfect, huh?
6. Easter Cream Pie: This surprisingly healthy pie takes just a few minutes to assemble!
8. Easter Donut Bunnies: Kids love to see something new, taste something new, talk about something new. Turn your favorite white bakery donuts into bunny donuts with DIY paper ears stuck into the tops.
9. Carrot Fizz Cocktail: Health won't be the only reason you drink carrot juice once you've tried this carrot cocktail. It's perfect for Easter!
10. Easter Bunny Racers: If you're looking for a easy and fun treat to make with your kids for Easter, look no further. These adorable Easter bunny racers will zoom into your heart – and your kid's mouth!
11. Herb Balsamic Carrots: This root vegetable shines when roasted with balsamic vinegar, garlic and herbs. Mix up the herbs to your liking!
12. Easter Garden Cake: This Easter cake is just too cute, right? And it's so easy to make!
13. Chocolate Candy Nests: Looking for an easy and edible addition to your Easter table? Then chocolate chow mein nests are for you!
14. Easy Raisin and Carrot Salad: Bet you had a grandma that used to make this old-fashioned carrot and raisin salad. It's an easy side dish for Easter dinner.
15. No-Bake Easter Basket Cake: The total time to put this adorable cake together is about 10 minutes. Gotta love that.
16. Easter Nest Cupcakes: Surprise your family with these cute-as-can-be cupcakes. They will think you slaved all day in the kitchen. Only you will know how easy they were to make!
17. Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs: Bacon and guacamole deviled eggs? Yes, you read right. What's not to love?
18. Prime Rib: Preparing a mouth-watering prime rib comes down to one basic ingredient: rock salt.
21. Southern Deviled Eggs With Chive-Truffle Vinaigrette: Sometimes you need to freshen up a classic recipe, and the addition of a simple, chive-truffle vinaigrette takes these deviled eggs to a whole new level.
22. Lemon Cheesecake: This really is the easiest lemon cheesecake recipe on the planet. Want to fancy it up? Spoon homemade lemon curd over the top after it has chilled. But then it's not the easiest, so that's your call.
23. Easter Nest Cake: With everyone staying at home this Easter because of coronavirus (COVID-19), you may not feel like putting a lot of time and effort into an elaborate Easter dessert. This easy Easter basket nest cake may change your mind! It starts with a boxed cake mix and can be assembled in no time.
25. Magic Lemon Cobbler: This easy lemon cobbler recipe was simply delicious, without my weepy meringue. The magic is that it doesn't require stirring, but turns into a luscious cobbler with very little effort. What's not to love about that?
26. Watergate Salad: Though it’s often referred to as pistachio fluff or just pistachio salad, this Watergate salad is perfection! And it takes less than five minutes to prepare.
27. Rainbow Ice Cream: The decorated eggs don't have to be the only colorful thing on Easter. These creamy rainbow ice cream doesn't even require an ice cream maker.
28. Colorful Easter Trifles: The fun trifle is magically delicious – and something special to make for breakfast, brunch or dessert during these challenging times. This fun recipe is perfect for Easter!
29. Carrot Cake With Buttermilk Glaze & Orange Cream Cheese Frosting: The sweet buttermilk glaze drenches every inch of this carrot cake and makes it incredibly moist. The creamy orange-scented cream dressing frosting is really the icing on the cake.
30. Quick Pop-up Rolls: Homemade bread you can whip up last minute? Try these simple pop-up rolls at your Easter dinner.
31. Rosemary Au Gratin Potatoes: These gratin potatoes cooked in a creamy rosemary cheese sauce are divine. Just mix, pour and bake. It will be the only au gratin potato recipe you'll ever need.
32. Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole: Macaroni and cheese, move over, there's a new side dish in town. Even those who don't like cauliflower will have a hard time resisting this easy cheesy casserole.
33. Cola & Brown Sugar-Glazed Ham: Soda. Brown sugar. That's all you need to make this easy cola and brown sugar-glazed ham recipe for Easter. Well, you need the ham, too.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Easter Platters $10 & Up
Easter Cookbooks Free & Up
Easter Paper Plates $6 & Up
Easter Table Clothes $7 & Up
Easter Baskets $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.