20 Easy Spring & Easter Recipes That You'll Want to Add to Your Easter Menu by 30Seconds Food
Don't let coronavirus, social distancing and being safe (not stuck!) at home keep you from preparing an Easter dinner. Throw a ham in the oven to warm up – or serve it cold – and make a couple of these easy recipes to go along with it. Use the leftover ham for sandwiches and other recipes throughout the week. If you can't find a ham, try our simple prime rib recipe (No. 18), or skip the ham completely and serve our easy asparagus tart (No. 5). Stay safe and have a happy Easter!
1. Dijon Deviled Eggs: Deviled eggs don't have to be complicated. Elevated with Dijon mustard and smoked paprika, these deviled eggs are a little bite of heaven.
2. Carrot Toasts: Easy carrot toasts are not only healthy, they make a fun addition to your Easter table or spring parties and are a nutritious snack anytime.
3. Easter Rice Krispies Treats: If you're short on time but want a fun Easter treat everyone will love, try these spring-ified Rice Krispies treats! Don't have Easter M&Ms? You could also use pastel sprinkles or crushed up Robin's Eggs.
4. Mashed Cinnamon Honey Carrots: Tired of the same old starchy side dishes? You don't have to be with these mashed cinnamon honey carrots.
5. Asparagus Tart: This asparagus tart recipe has three ingredients and is ready in under 30 minutes. Kind of perfect, huh?
6. Easter Cream Pie: This surprisingly healthy pie takes just a few minutes to assemble!
8. Easter Donut Bunnies: Kids love to see something new, taste something new, talk about something new. Turn your favorite white bakery donuts into bunny donuts with DIY paper ears stuck into the tops.
9. Carrot Fizz Cocktail: Health won't be the only reason you drink carrot juice once you've tried this carrot cocktail. It's perfect for Easter!
10. Easter Bunny Racers: If you're looking for a easy and fun treat to make with your kids for Easter, look no further. These adorable Easter bunny racers will zoom into your heart – and your kid's mouth!
11. Herb Balsamic Carrots: This root vegetable shines when roasted with balsamic vinegar, garlic and herbs. Mix up the herbs to your liking!
12. Easter Garden Cake: This Easter cake is just too cute, right? And it's so easy to make!
13. Chocolate Candy Nests: Looking for an easy and edible addition to your Easter table? Then chocolate chow mein nests are for you!
14. Easy Raisin and Carrot Salad: Bet you had a grandma that used to make this old-fashioned carrot and raisin salad. It's an easy side dish for Easter dinner.
15. No-Bake Easter Basket Cake: The total time to put this adorable cake together is about 10 minutes. Gotta love that.
16. Easter Nest Cupcakes: Surprise your family with these cute-as-can-be cupcakes. They will think you slaved all day in the kitchen. Only you will know how easy they were to make!
17. Bacon Guacamole Deviled Eggs: Bacon and guacamole deviled eggs? Yes, you read right. What's not to love?
18. Prime Rib: Preparing a mouth-watering prime rib comes down to one basic ingredient: rock salt.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.