Ina Garten's Giant Quarantine Cosmopolitan Cocktail Recipe Is Shaken, Not Stirred, for 30 Seconds (Of Course!) by Donna John
"During these stressful times, it’s really important to keep traditions alive," said Food Network star Ina Garten (aka Barefoot Contessa) in her viral giant cocktail video. "My favorite tradition is the cocktail hour. I’m gonna make you my favorite Cosmopolitan and you probably have all the ingredients right in your house."
- 2 cups good vodka
- 1 cup Cointreau, triple sec or any type of orange liqueur
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
Here’s how to make it:
- Pour the vodka into the pitcher.
- Add the Cointreau.
- Pour in the cranberry juice cocktail.
- Fill a large cocktail shaker half full with ice.
- Pour the prepared cocktail into the shaker.
- Shake it for 30 seconds.
- Pour it into a giant martini glass or several regular-sized martini glasses. Drink up!
“Stay safe, have a very good time and don’t forget the cocktails!”
This video is longer than 30 seconds, but we think it's worth it.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ina Garten Cookbooks $4 & Up
Large Drink Pitchers $6 & Up
Drink Shakers $7 & Up
Martini Glasses $8 & Up
Giant Martini Glasses $15 & Up
Cranberry Juice Cocktail $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.