No-Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe: Breakfast or Snacking? You Decide! by Mareya Ibrahim
When we shot the photos for Eat Like You Give a Fork: The Real Dish on Eating to Thrive, everyone went a little cray over the no-bakes. I mean, what’s not to love? No baking means less time to your mouth. And all the ingredients just feel so homey and happy together. I think you’re never going to want to run out of these in your home.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes 12 cookies
- 1/2 cup canned unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter (or sunflower seed butter for a nut-free option), at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated stevia or monkfruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup no-sugar-added dark chocolate chips
Here's how to make them:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, wax paper or a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, 1/2 cup of the peanut butter and 1/2 cup water until smooth. Add the coconut oil, stevia, vanilla and salt and mix until smooth.
- Using a spatula, fold in the oats, making sure all the oats are well soaked. Let sit for about 10 minutes, until the mixture becomes firm. Fold in the chocolate chips and mix with a spatula to evenly distribute them.
- Using an ice cream scoop, portion cookies onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart, and press down lightly to flatten them.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter and 1/2 teaspoon water. Drizzle the peanut butter over the tops of the cookies and let set at room temperature, about 15 minutes. Store wrapped in parchment paper to keep them fresh up to a week.
From Eat Like You Give a Fork: The Real Dish on Eating to Thrive. Copyright © 2019 by Mareya Ibrahim and reprinted with permission from St. Martin’s Griffin.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Natural Creamy Peanut Butter $3 & Up
Sunflower Seed Butter $5 & Up
Raw Coconut Oil $6 & Up
Granulated Stevia $5 & Up
Monkfruit Sweetener $8 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Himalayan Pink Salt $4 & Up
Quick-Cooking Oats $3 & Up
Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Chips $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.