4-Ingredient Garlic & Green Pea Fried Rice Recipe Is Quick Garlicky Goodness by 30Seconds Food
If you really love garlic, add more to this easy green pea and garlic fried rice recipe. Can you really have too much garlic?
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 23 to 28 minutes
Total Time: 24 to 29 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup basmati rice or long-grain white rice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup frozen green peas or canned peas
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the rice. Cook, stirring constantly, until it begins to lightly brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped onion and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the water, cover and cook on low heat about 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in the peas and heat through. Serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.