Mayo-Free Tuna Salad Recipe: This Easy Tuna Salad Recipe Has No Mayonnaise in It (Zip! Zero!) by 30Seconds Food
If you're trying to eat a little healthier, you're going to love this mayonnaise-free tuna salad recipe. Not an olive fan? Chopped red bell pepper, pickles, green onions or even chopped cucumber would be good substitutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 to 3 sandwiches
- 2 cans tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes or ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover the tuna and allow flavors to blend for about 10 minutes. Serve on bread with desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tuna in Water $1 & Up
Green Olives $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Olive Oil $3 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Ground Cayenne $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Smoked Paprika $2 & Up
Pickles $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.