Easy Mayo-Free Tuna Salad Recipe Is Full of Interesting Flavors by 30Seconds Food
If you're trying to eat a little healthier, you're going to love this mayonnaise-free tuna salad recipe. It's full of flavor without the mayonnaise. Perfect for lunches or light dinners.
Not an olive fan? Chopped red bell pepper, pickles, green onions or even chopped cucumber would be good substitutes.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 to 3 sandwiches
- 2 cans tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes or ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover the tuna and allow flavors to blend for about 10 minutes. Serve on bread with desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tuna in Water $1 & Up
Green Olives $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Olive Oil $3 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Ground Cayenne $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Smoked Paprika $2 & Up
Pickles $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.