Easy Chicken & Spinach Lasagna Alfredo Recipe: A Comforting Start to Your Week by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bag (10 ounces) baby spinach
- 3 - 4 cups heavy cream (start with 3 cups and add more if needed)
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken (you can use a rotisserie chicken)
- lasagna noodles, cooked (about 15)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the garlic and onion and cook until soft.
- Add the spinach and cook until it wilts.
- Pour in the heavy cream, 1 cup of Parmesan, ricotta and chicken. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook until it just begins to simmer. Turn off heat.
- Cover the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking pan with some of the chicken mixture. Cover with a layer of lasagna noodles, more of the chicken alfredo mixture and some mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers, ending with mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Uncover and let cheese brown a bit, about 5 minutes more. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Lasagna Pans $10 & Up
13x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Lasagna Noodles $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.