Taco Bell Copycat Recipe: How to Make Homemade Crunchwrap™ Supremes by Gwen Johnson
Craving a Crunchwrap™ from Taco Bell, but just can't get motivated to drive and order one? Make them at home. Really! In about 30 minutes you can have a hot, fresh Crunchwrap™ to eat while you binge watch Netflix.
You could use ground chicken or ground turkey instead of ground beef. And mix and match the filling ingredients to suit your tastes. This copycat recipe is a keeper.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 4 tostada shells
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese (or 1 cup cheddar cheese and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese)
- guacamole (optional)
- canola oil
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet. Once cooked through, add the taco seasoning and cook according to package directions. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Stack four of the flour tortillas on top of each other. Put a tostada shell in the middle, and, using a sharp knife, trace around the shell to cut out four smaller flour tortillas.
- To build the Crunchwrap™, put some ground beef onto four of the uncut flour tortillas (leave a border). Drizzle with the nacho cheese sauce, then top with a tostada shell. Spread the sour cream over the tostada shell, then add the lettuce, tomato, cheese and guacamole, if using. Put a small flour tortilla (the ones you cut) on top and then fold the edges tightly toward the center.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet. Add the Crunchwrap™, seam side down, and cook until browned, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Taco Seasoning Mix $1 & Up
Large Flour Tortillas $2 & Up
Tostada Shells $2 & Up
Nacho Cheese Sauce $2 & Up
Canola Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.