Homemade Crunchwrap™ Supreme Recipe: Make This Easy Taco Bell Copycat Recipe at Home by Gwen Johnson
Craving a Crunchwrap™ from Taco Bell, but just can't get motivated to drive and order one? Make them at home. Really!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 4 tostada shells
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese (or 1 cup cheddar cheese and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese)
- guacamole (optional)
- canola oil
Here's how to make them:
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet. Once cooked through, add the taco seasoning and cook according to package directions. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Stack four of the flour tortillas on top of each other. Put a tostada shell in the middle, and, using a sharp knife, trace around the shell to cut out four smaller flour tortillas.
- To build the Crunchwrap™, put some ground beef onto four of the uncut flour tortillas (leave a border). Drizzle with the nacho cheese sauce, then top with a tostada shell. Spread the sour cream over the tostada shell, then add the lettuce, tomato, cheese and guacamole, if using. Put a small flour tortilla (the ones you cut) on top and then fold the edges tightly toward the center.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet. Add the Crunchwrap™, seam side down, and cook until browned, about 3-4 minutes per side.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Taco Seasoning Mix $1 & Up
Large Flour Tortillas $2 & Up
Tostada Shells $2 & Up
Nacho Cheese Sauce $2 & Up
Canola Oil $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.