Honey Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe: This Easy Meatloaf Recipe Brings BBQ Lovin' to Your Oven by Donna John
Because this meatloaf recipe is already sweet, you may want to use a spicy barbecue sauce or a sweet-and-spicy barbecue sauce. Serve this comfort food recipe with a vegetable like crushed herb potatoes and a salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the meatloaf ingredients and mix well. Shape into a loaf and place into a meatloaf pan or baking dish.
- Mix together the sauce ingredients. Spread half of the sauce over the top of the meatloaf. (Like it really saucy? Add it all!)
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour, or until cooked through. Serve with remaining sauce.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Meatloaf Pans $7 & Up
Quick Cooking Oats $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Brown Mustard $2 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Spicy Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.