Honey Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe: An Easy Ground Beef Meatloaf Recipe You'll Be Sweet On by Donna John
Meatloaf will be at the top of any comfort food list. There are many ways to make meatloaf, but this one has a sweet side with the addition of honey. Because this meatloaf recipe is already sweet, you may want to use a spicy barbecue sauce or a sweet-and-spicy barbecue sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the meatloaf ingredients and mix well. Shape into a loaf and place into a meatloaf pan or baking dish.
- Mix together the sauce ingredients. Spread half of the sauce over the top of the meatloaf. (Like it really saucy? Add it all!)
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour, or until cooked through. Serve with remaining sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Meatloaf Pans $7 & Up
Quick Cooking Oats $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Brown Mustard $2 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Spicy Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.