3-Tomato Pasta Sauce Recipe Is Spaghetti Ready in Less Than 30 Minutes by Donna John
Sun-dried tomatoes add a deep, rich flavor to any recipe they're in, and this easy pasta sauce recipe is no exception. That it's ready in less than 30 minutes is just a bonus.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 27 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes (reserve the oil)
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- spaghetti noodles, fettuccine, angel hair, linguine or pasta of choice
- grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Here's how to make it:
Heat about 2 tablespoons of the sun-dried tomato oil in a skillet. Add the minced garlic and cook about 30 seconds. Add the red pepper flakes, if using.
Add the canned tomatoes with their juice and sun-dried tomatoes. Cook, stirring to break up tomatoes, about 15 minutes on medium-low heat.
Stir in the cherry tomatoes.
Continue to cook about 10 more minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve over cooked pasta.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.