Love Potion #9: This Cocktail Recipe Is What Happens When Whiskey Meets Champagne by 30Seconds Food
Love champagne, but deep down you're a whiskey kind of girl? You can have both with this refreshing cranberry whiskey cocktail recipe! For fun, garnish with a cute heart-shaped cranberry ice cube.
- 1 ounce whiskey or bourbon
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
Here’s how to make it:
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the whiskey, Grand Marnier and cranberry juice. Add ice and shake.
- Strain into a martini glass or highball glass.
- Add champagne to almost fill the glass.
- Add a little crushed ice. Garnish with a cranberry ice heart, if desired.
Here's how to make cranberry ice cubes:
- Fill a heart-shaped ice cube tray or regular ice cube tray with cranberry juice.
- Add some red food coloring, if desired, to make it more red.
- Freeze until solid.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Drink Shakers $6 & Up
Martini Glasses $8 & Up
Highball Glasses $9 & Up
Heart Ice Cube Trays $6 & Up
Ice Cube Trays $3 & Up
Drink Ounce Measures $5 & Up
Cranberry Juice $3 & Up
Food Coloring $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.