Honey Spiced Roasted Pears Recipe With Pistachios Is a Quick, Healthy & Romantic Dessert by Susan Bowerman, M.S., R.D., CSSD, CSOWM, FAND
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 3 ripe pears, peeled, halved and cored
- honey or maple syrup (1/2 teaspoon per pear half)
- 1/3 cup chopped salted pistachios
- Greek-style vanilla yogurt (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Arrange pears, cut side down, in a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Drizzle with honey or maple syrup and sprinkle with spices, to taste.
- Roast, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes in a preheated 400-degree F oven. Occasionally spoon any liquid in the pan over the pears.
- Arrange on serving plates. Drizzle pan juices over the pears, sprinkle with pistachios and top with a dollop of yogurt.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
2 Quart Rectangular Baking Pan $8 & Up
Maple Syrup $6 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Nutmeg $3 & Up
Allspice $2 & Up
Pistachios $5 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.