Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus Recipe With Parmesan Is a Healthy 10-Minute Appetizer by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound asparagus, tough ends trimmed off
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Toss the trimmed asparagus with the olive, salt and pepper.
- Lay pieces of prosciutto on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Wrap an asparagus spear up in each piece of prosciutto. Place in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
Variation: For a cold appetizer, simply wrap the asparagus around the prosciutto and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Proscuitto Slicers $25 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Baking Sheets $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.