Easy 7-Layer Mexican Dip Recipe Is a Classic Appetizer You Will Crave by 30Seconds Food
This easy seven-layer Mexican dip recipe is a party (and family) favorite on Cinco de Mayo, Taco Tuesday or anytime. It's a crave-able appetizer or snack recipe that you'll want to make again and again.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- refried beans (try this refried bean recipe or use canned)
- sour cream
- 1 pound ground beef
- taco seasoning packet
- shredded cheese
- chopped tomatoes (or black olives)
- chopped green onions
- tortilla chips
Here's how to make it:
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet. Add the taco seasoning and cook according to package directions. Allow to cool.
- If making homemade refried beans, prepare and set aside to cool.
- Prepare your guacamole. Set aside.
- To assemble the dip, spread the refried beans on the bottom of a bowl, casserole dish or trifle bowl. Then layer the remaining ingredients in the order listed. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve with tortilla chips.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dishes $8 & Up
Trifle Bowls $8 & Up
Refried Beans $1 & Up
Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Tortilla Chips $2 & Up
Plastic Wrap $3 & Up
Black Olives $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.