Spicy Cauliflower Bites: How to Make Crispy Cauliflower in the Oven by 3 Spoiled Sisters & Spoiled Living
Does anyone else not own an air fryer yet? Just me? Well, I have been determined to be able to make crispy cauliflower bites in my oven. And I nailed it!
- cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/8 cup gochujang
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 - 2 tablespoons panko
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the cauliflower in a 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes to dry them out. Allow to cool while you make the sauce.
- For the sauce, combine the sesame oil, gochujang and barbecue sauce.
- Coat the cauliflower in the sauce and put it back into the oven at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and sprinkle with the panko. Bake another 10 minutes. Serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Air Fryers $40 & Up
Sesame Oil $4 & Up
Gochujang $4 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $2 & Up
Panko Bread Crumbs $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.