Gochujang BBQ Cauliflower Bites Recipe: Healthy Oven-Baked Crispy Cauliflower Recipe by 3 Spoiled Sisters & Spoiled Living
Does anyone else not own an air fryer yet? Just me? Well, I have been determined to be able to make crispy cauliflower bites in my oven. And I nailed it!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/8 cup gochujang
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 - 2 tablespoons panko
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the cauliflower in a 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes to dry them out. Allow to cool while you make the sauce.
- For the sauce, combine the sesame oil, gochujang and barbecue sauce.
- Coat the cauliflower in the sauce and put it back into the oven at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and sprinkle with the panko. Bake another 10 minutes. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Air Fryers $40 & Up
Sesame Oil $4 & Up
Gochujang $4 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $2 & Up
Panko Bread Crumbs $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.