Spicy Asian Ketchup Is the Trendy Dip Recipe to Dunk Potato Chips In by 30Seconds Food
- 2 bottles (12 ounces each) chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons sambal oelek or Asian chili paste
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- crushed red pepper flakes
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a sauce pot.
- Simmer over low heat until it thickens, about 10 minutes. Remove and cool completely before serving.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Potato Chips $3 & Up
Sweet Potato Chips $4 & Up
Chili Sauce $3 & Up
Sambal Oelek $3 & Up
Asian Chili Paste $3 & Up
Molasses $4 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.