10-Minute Spicy Asian Ketchup Recipe: This Trendy Asian Condiment Will Be a Staple at Your House by 30Seconds Food
Spice things up with this Asian-inspired homemade ketchup recipe. It pairs perfectly with homemade potato chips, french fries, chicken nuggets, sweet potato fries, egg rolls and adds an interesting kick to burgers and chicken sandwiches.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bottle (12 ounce) chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek or Asian chili paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- crushed red pepper flakes
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a saucepot.
- Simmer over low heat until it thickens, about 10 minutes. Remove and cool completely before serving.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Potato Chips $3 & Up
Sweet Potato Chips $4 & Up
Chili Sauce $3 & Up
Sambal Oelek $3 & Up
Asian Chili Paste $3 & Up
Molasses $4 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.