5-Minute Onion Dip Recipe: This Easy Green Onion Dip Recipe Will Make You Skip Aisle 8 by 30Seconds Food
What's a get-together without onion dip? Skip that prepackaged onion dip mix on aisle 8 and whip up this easy homemade green onion dip recipe. Serve with chopped veggies or try this homemade potato chips recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 cups
- 2 cups sour cream or plain yogurt
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 green onion, chopped, for garnish
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with more chopped green onion before serving, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.