Oatmeal Cookie Recipes: How to Make Old-fashioned Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies by Tiffany Zook
Winter is a great time to turn on your oven and do some baking. Kids love being in the kitchen to help create these delicious cookies. This chocolate chip oatmeal cookie recipe makes 3 to 4 dozen.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (you can even make your own vanilla extract)
- 3 cups whole rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
Here's how to make them:
- Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- In a another bowl, beat butter until smooth, about 1 minute. Add the brown sugar and beat for 2 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 13 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
All-Purpose Flour $3 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Rolled Oats $3 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.