Best Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Recipe: Delicious Old-fashioned Oatmeal Cookies Recipe for Weekend Baking Therapy by Tiffany Zook
Weekend baking therapy calls for something your family will love and that you can feel good about. Kids love being in the kitchen to help, especially when it's cookies, so why not get them involved?
This chocolate chip oatmeal cookie recipe is loaded with whole rolled oats, and makes 3 to 4 dozen amazing cookies. Simple, wholesome and delicious!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes 3 to 4 dozen
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (you can even make your own vanilla extract)
- 3 cups whole rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
Here's how to make them:
- Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- In a another bowl, beat butter until smooth, about 1 minute. Add the brown sugar and beat for 2 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop in circles onto cookie sheets and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.