Vegan Party Food Recipes: 27 Vegan Dips & Appetizers to Serve at Your Super Bowl® Party by Donna John
2. Texas Caviar: Whether you serve it for the big game, a family get-together or just as a weekday snack, this healthy bean salsa needs to be in your recipe rotation. Serve with tortilla chips or potato chips – and throw in some chopped avocado to add a creamy punch.
3. Baked Potato Chips: You can use infused flavored oils for additional flavor profiles or sprinkle with your favorite spices and fresh chopped herbs for additional flavor.
4. Dairy-free Spinach and Artichoke Dip: Make this one-pot dairy-free spinach and artichoke dip for a party to share – or make it all for yourself (no judgment). Serve with veggies, bread, tortilla chips or pita bread.
6. Roasted Garbanzo Beans: Need a healthy snack? Here's how to feed the need for a salty little crunch.
7. Avocado Dill Lemon Dip: This lemony avocado dill dip is healthy and so easy to make. Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers or spread on toasted bread.
8. Hummus and Avocado Toast: What would happen if you combined avocado and hummus? Healthy snacking perfection.
10. Greek Sliders With Sriracha-Lime Hummus: Bite-sized and packed with flavor, these Greek-style sliders created by Chef Chloe Coscarelli for Nasoya use crumbled extra firm tofu topped with zesty homemade hummus.
13. Raw Nut Pate: Want an easy and healthy appetizer that will wow your party guests? Try this raw nut pate that you can make in minutes!
14. Smokey Guacamole: Thought guacamole couldn't get any better? Think again! You'll be the superhero of the kitchen when you whip up a bowl of this smokey guacamole.
16. White Bean Hummus With Avocado and Cilantro: Typical hummus is made with chickpeas, but this Mexican-inspired recipe version gets its creaminess from white beans. When you taste it, you'll be glad it bucked tradition!
18. Minty Sweet Pea Hummus: Why not whip some peas up into hummus? Delicious!
20. Baba Ganoush: This eggplant spread is perfect for parties because it's best at room temperature. Serve with pita chips or naan bread.
21. Avocado and Tomatillo Dip: Sometimes the mood calls for adding two avocados! You can't really mess up this easy recipe.
22. Beet Hummus: Beets are either a love 'em or hate 'em kind of vegetable. We bet your guests love this hummus.
23. Blistered Shishito Peppers: This is the easiest appetizer on the planet. These peppers need nothing but a little salt for seasoning.
24. Black Bean and Mango Corn Salsa: This colorful and healthy salsa is sure to be the first thing to go on your appetizer spread.
25. Cauliflower Popcorn: You won't feel a bit guilty about popping a piece of cauliflower "popcorn" in your mouth! Even kids love it.
26. Pico de Gallo: Pico de gallo, also known as salsa fresca, is one of the easiest recipes to make. Adjust the amounts of each ingredient to your taste and by how many people you are serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
27. Edamame: Set out different seasonings and let your guests add the flavors they prefer.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.