Easy Grilled Radish Kebabs: This Delicious Grilled Garlic-Butter Radish Kebabs Recipe Makes You Want to Eat Your Vegetables by 30Seconds Food
Vegetables can get kind of boring, so it's good to change things up every once in a while. Instead of your usual basic green beans, corn or carrots recipes, try this easy grilled garlic-butter radish recipe. It's so delicious, you (and even those picky eaters) will actually want to eat your vegetables.
Prep Time: 10 to 45 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 55 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- chopped fresh parsley
Here’s how to make them:
- Microwave the radishes in water, covered with plastic wrap, for 5 minutes or until tender enough to skewer.
- Skewer the radishes on metal skewers or wooden skewers (soak in water for 30 minutes if using wood).
- In a microwave-safe bowl or in a skillet over low heat, melt the butter and add the parsley and garlic. Cook about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the radishes with the garlic butter.
- Grill the radishes on a preheated grill pan, indoor grill or outdoor grill about 2-3 minutes per side, brushing with more garlic butter as they cook. Season with additional black pepper and salt, if desired. Serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Grill Pans $10 & Up
Indoor Grills $20 & Up
Outdoor Grills $20 & Up
Pastry Brush $5 & Up
Plastic Wrap $3 & Up
Microwave-Safe Bowls $6 & Up
Wooden Skewers $4 & Up
Metal Skewers $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.