This Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe Is What to Dunk Your Pretzel In by 30Seconds Food
If you've got a pretzel in your hand, let's hope this beer cheese dip is close by. It's the snack weekends were made for.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup beer
- 1 box (16 ounces) processed cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 can (10 ounces) tomatoes with green chiles
Here’s how to make it:
- Cook the onions in the butter until soft.
- Add the beer and simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cubed cheese and tomatoes and green chiles. Cook until completely melted, stirring often. Serve with pretzels or toasted bread cubes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.