Holiday Cupcake Recipes: You'll Dream About These Chocolate Cupcakes With Chocolate Peppermint Icing All Season Long by 30Seconds Food
These minty chocolate cupcakes with chocolate peppermint icing need to be on your table this holiday season. Make a batch of these chocolate cupcakes with white peppermint icing and display together. How pretty!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 stick butter
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup peppermint syrup
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk or nut milk
- candy canes, crushed
Here’s how to make them:
- Make cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pot. Remove from heat and stir in the cocoa powder.
- Add the peppermint syrup and powdered sugar, a 1/2 cup at a time, and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add milk and continue beating until it's at a frosting consistency.
- Frost cupcakes. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Peppermint Syrup $4 & Up
Candy Canes $3 & Up
Chocolate Cake Mixes $1 & Up
Cupcake Pans $6 & Up
Christmas Cupcake Liners $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.