Fudgy Cranberry Brownies Recipe: A Decadent Way to Use Fresh Cranberries This Holiday Season by 30Seconds Food
Tart cranberries and chocolate are a match made in holiday heaven, especially when paired in this delicious cranberry brownie recipe. If you love nuts, stir in about a 1/2 cup of chopped nuts with the cranberries.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, rinsed
Here’s how to make them:
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Turn the heat off and stir in the brown sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the eggs, flour and salt. Stir until combined.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9x9-inch baking pan. Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 28 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Flour $3 & Up
Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
9x9-inch Baking Pans $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.