Peppermint Candy Cane Milkshakes Ensure That Santa Shows Up At Your Home First by 30Seconds Food
Santa is sure to show up at your home first if you serve him this peppermint candy cane milkshake. For a more pink milkshake, add a drop or two of pink food coloring. Festive and delicious!
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk or nut milk
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 3 - 4 candy canes, crushed fine
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the ice cream, milk and peppermint extract into a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Stir in the crushed candy canes.
- Pour into milkshake glasses and garnish with additional chopped candy canes and whipped cream, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Milkshake by Kelis $1.29 & Up
Candy Canes $2 & Up
Peppermint Extract $3 & Up
Milkshake Straws $4 & Up
Milkshake Glasses $8 & Up
Milkshake Spoons $5 & Up
Pink Food Coloring $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.