Cool & Creamy Peppermint Candy Cane Milkshake Recipe Is How to Get Off the Naughty List by 30Seconds Food
This easy peppermint candy cane milkshake ice cream recipe is what to drink throughout the holiday season (and beyond). For a more pink milkshake, add a drop or two of pink food coloring. This merry and bright milkshake recipe is so refreshing and delicious, you may decide to make it all year round!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk or nut milk
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 3 - 4 candy canes, crushed fine
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the ice cream, milk and peppermint extract into a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Stir in the crushed candy canes.
- Pour into milkshake glasses and garnish with additional chopped candy canes and whipped cream, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.