Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe With Vegetables: A Quick Meal for Busy Nights by Dawn Taylor
Last night I was pressed for time. Really, really pressed for time, but needed to throw something together that had some nutritional value for my daughters. After a quick trip to the grocery store for a few ingredients, this recipe materialized. It was a hit! This chicken alfredo recipe was a great alternative to those recipes from scratch when you are in a hurry.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 - 4 thin boneless chicken breasts
- 1 can low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 4 large carrots, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- poultry seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- fettuccine noodles, cooked according to package directions (or your favorite pasta)
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the chicken breasts in a 375-degree F oven for about 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While chicken bakes, boil or steam the broccoli and carrots and sauté the onions and celery until softened.
- Pour the sauce and chicken stock into a large pot. Add the cooked vegetables.
- Cut the chicken into cubes and add it to the pot. Season with the poultry seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the noodles last. Stir to combine and heat through.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Low-Sodium Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Alfredo Sauce $2 & Up
Poultry Seasoning $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Fettuccine $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.