These Halloween Goblins Rice Krispies Treats Have Their Eye on You by 30Seconds Food
Pumpkins, ghosts and witches are fine, but let's not forget the ghouls and goblins on Halloween. A box of food coloring and some edible eyes turn cereal treats into spooky snacks kids will love.
- 3 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 40 regular marshmallows (divided)
- 1 box Rice Krispies cereal (divided)
- food coloring
- edible eyes
Here's how to make them:
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a pot over low heat.
- Add 1/3 of the marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Add green food coloring to achieve desired color.
- Pour in 1/3 of the cereal and stir well.
- Shape into discs about the size of a salmon patty and top with an edible eye.
- Repeat two more times using purple food coloring for one batch and black for the final one. Store in an airtight container.
To make black food coloring, combine equal amounts of yellow, blue and red. To make purple food coloring, combine 3 red to 1 purple until desired shade is achieved.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.