Goblin Halloween Rice Krispies® Treats Recipe: These Fun Halloween Snacks Have Their Eyes on You by 30Seconds Food
Pumpkins, ghosts, mummies, monsters and witches are fine, but let's not forget the ghouls and goblins on Halloween. A box of food coloring and some edible eyes turn crispy rice cereal treats into spooky snacks.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 40 regular marshmallows (divided)
- 1 box Rice Krispies cereal (divided)
- food coloring
- edible eyes
Here's how to make it:
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a pot over low heat. Add 1/3 of the marshmallows and stir until melted. Add green food coloring to achieve desired color. Pour in 1/3 of the cereal and stir well.
- Shape into discs about the size of a salmon patty and top with an edible eye.
- Repeat two more times using purple food coloring for one batch and black for the final one. Store in an airtight container.
Note: To make black food coloring, combine equal amounts of yellow, blue and red. To make purple food coloring, combine 3 red to 1 purple until desired shade is achieved.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.